ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE &
PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
80 +/- ACRE FARM BEING SOLD ABSOLUTE!
Saturday, July 27th at 9:30 AM
Address: 2330 E. 360th Louisburg, MO 65685
Directions: From Hwy 65 in Louisburg, MO turn left on Hwy 64 and follow 3.9 miles to P Hwy. Turn left on P hwy and follow 2 miles to E. 360th and turn left. Follow E. 360th .3 miles to sale on right. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Auctioneer’s Notes: If you are in the market for a beautiful piece of farm land this is the auction for you! 80 +/- acre farm being sold ABSOLUTE (to the highest bidder) in a combination of tracts or its entirety! Lots of nice equipment, farm items, guitars, saddles, tack, tools, antique glassware & more! Something for everyone!
Don’t miss this auction!
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, July 7th 3 to 4 PM!
“Absolute” Real Estate: Sells at NOON!
Nice 80 +/- acres will be sold to the highest bidder! 3,000 +/- sq. ft. home with 4 beds/2.5 baths; 2 beds upstairs & 2 downstairs. Large living & dining with gallery style kitchen. Lots of pasture, nice spring fed pond loaded w/fish, good perimeter fence, automatic waterers, 60’x 60’ barn, milk barn, 3 outbuildings.
Will be sold in a combination of tracts or its entirety!
More details on available tracts soon to come!
- Bobcat 753 skidsteer, 2700 hrs., w/smooth bucket, Kubota engine, new battery, metal tracks
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 800 XP, 2200 hrs., 16k miles, power steering, hg, windshield, root cover, 4x4, good shape, good tires!
- 2016 Gravely XL zero turn mower, 52” cut, 25 HP Kohler, 125 hrs, nice!
- White 2-65 diesel tractor, shows 49k hrs., w/Westendorf loader
- Sidewinder 7’ pull type bushhog
- Case IH 3309 disc bine, w/rollers
- 1988 WW 2 horse trailer, converted to a self-contained welding trailer w/ 2008 Lincoln Ranger GTX (like new), 112 hrs., 50’ leads, Kohler motor, Victor torches & bottles, w/Craftsman air compressor
- WW squeeze chute w/palp cage, steel floor auto head catch, nose bars, etc.
- WW pens & sweep, approx. 13 panels/gates
- 2 poly round bale feeders, 1 horse & 1 cow
- 3 pt. bale spike
- Several tanks & troughs
- Quick attach pallet forks, tooth bucket, hay spike
- Pony cart
- 300 gal. fuel tank & stand
- Sweoen anvil
- Several T-posts & wire
- Approx. 30 – 10’ portable panels, matching
- 24 – 10’ portable panels matching, heavy
- Lots of misc. gates & panels
- 2 – Corriente saddles, 16” bucking rolls, great shape!
- Porter Saddlery saddle, 1960’s model, brand new, never been on a horse, w/bucking rolls
- 3 – Myler bits
- Mule britching
- 2 – Sunbeam clippers
- Lots of misc. tack, halters, bridles, saddle pads, etc.! Way too much to list!
- Craftsman 5600 watt generator
- Lincoln ProMig 175 welder
- Meco Cutmaster torch, New
- Rigid 48 aluminum pipe wrench
- Schumacher battery charger
- Gallagher solar fence charger
- Argon gas bottle
- Craftsman yard trailer
- Weedeater gas leaf blower
- Misc. torch gauges
- Lots of heavy-duty chains, booms, come-alongs
- Heavy duty tow straps
- Buffalo bench grinder
- Makita 14” cut off saw
- Lots of misc. scrap metal
- Craftsman 10” table saw
- Craftsman drill press
- Large Nut & bolt “lazy susan” bin
- Ramset concrete nailer
- Lots of misc. power tools & air tools
- Lots of misc. shelving
- Lots of misc. chords & hoses
- 20’ aluminum ext. ladder
- Lots of misc. welding supplies
- Lots of misc. yard tools
- Lots of misc. nuts & bolts
- Gibson Les Paul Special guitar, USA, w/case
- Kona guitar w/case
- Jay Turser base guitar w/case
- Rogue base guitar, w/strap & case, USA
- Rover mandolin RM50
- Epiphone Special II electric guitar, w/case
- “Fender” Squire jaguar base electric guitar
- Taylor acoustic/electric guitar w/case
- Univox electric guitar w/case
- 2 set monitors
- Peavey amp (Ecoustic 112)
- “Fender” Squire sidekick base amp
- Peavey base amp, basic 40
- Shure mod. WH20 microphone
- Peavey PVM 580 TN mic
- Misc. music stands & mics
Household & Antiques:
- Brown leather couch
- Misc. book shelves
- 2 – bed frames, one antique
- 3 – rocker/recliners
- 1 glider
- Antique chair, needs work
- Older Frigidaire fridge
- Concrete bird bath
- Metal lawn chairs
- Wooden glider bench
- 3 – antique oil lamps
- Lots of antique glassware, dishes, pottery, vases, etc!! Way too many to list!
- Lots of books, Disney VHS, records, etc.
- Corner computer desk
- Antique pictures
- Antique grandma/grandpa dolls
- Misc. suitcases
- Lots of misc. macramé craft cord, yarn, sewing notions, etc.
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for July 27, 2019 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.