BUNDLE UP AND BRING YOUR RAIN GEAR!
WE WILL BEGIN PROMTLY AT 10 AM AND DEPENDING ON WEATHER WE MAY CHOOSE TO START WITH LARGE EQUIPMENT OUTSIDE!
SOME ITEMS WILL BE SOLD UNDER COVERED AREAS! BRING A FRIEND AS WE MAY HAVE TWO AUCTION RINGS DUE TO WEATHER!
Tractors, Farm Equipment, Tools, Guitars & Antiques
Saturday March 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am
No equipment pre-viewing available until day of sale!
1022 Green Valley Rd.
Clever, MO 65631
From Nixa take Hwy 14 west toward Clever 5.6 miles to MO – N. Take a left on MO – N (head south towards Boaz) and follow .5 miles to Green Valley Rd., turn right. Follow 1 mile to house on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
- Massey Ferguson 165 diesel w/loader – shows 2800 hrs., 2 sets of remote hydraulics
- Massey Ferguson 65 diesel – shows 2300 hrs.
- Massey Ferguson 175 diesel, excellent rubber
- 1980 16’x6’8” gooseneck flatbed trailer w/tread plate floor & 8 hole wheels
- 1968 Ford 1 ton truck w/ 9’ dump bed; 4 spd.
- 1986 Nissan truck – Ozarks ed., 5 spd., 4 WD, shows 117k miles
- Econo line 200 van body, full of lumber
- Skyline overhead truck camper, model 860, needs work
Carport & Storage Trailers:
- 20’ x 21’ x 10’ carport
- 8’ x 19’ storage container
- 8’ x 9’ storage container
- 8’ x 20’ box truck storage bed, needs floor
Implements & Farm Equipment:
- WAC – 3 pt. seeder, brand new
- 300 gal. fuel tank w/ stand
- 5’ bush hog
- International 440T standard square baler
- 3 pt. log splitter 153 E – never used
- 2 - 3 bottom plows
- 7’ Massey Ferg. Angle box blade
- JD WH69 pull type off set disc, hydraulic lift
- 6’ box blade w/rippers
- 3 pt. scoop
- 3 pt. blade
- Old pull type 5’ bush hog
- 3 ton chain hoist
- New Holland 259, 9’ side delivery hay rake
- 8’ field roller
- 7’ Massey Ferg. 3 pt. sickle mower
- New Holland 616 single row chopper
- Head gate, self-catching, needs sides
- Mantus tiller
- Yard Machines MTD rear tine tiller, 5HP
- Snapper LT 12 riding mower
- Murray II riding lawn mower, doesn’t run
- Comet 26 riding mower
- Coleman 1/C, 8HP, 4000 watt commercial electric generator
- 500 gal. propane tank
- 3 pt. boom lift
- 7’ galvanized stock tank – new
- BETTER PICS OF IMPLEMENTS TO COME; ONCE WE GET THEM PULLED OUT!
- Craftsman 33 gal. air compressor
- 20 century arc welder
- Craftsman table saw
- 6” bench grinder on stand
- Echo straight shaft weed eater
- Steel work table w/vice & drill press
- Victor torch set
- Guardian power drill press
- Ryobi 3 5/8” planer
- Tire changing station
- Black & Decker workmate table
- 2 shop carts
- Ovis ram set
- Oxygen & Acetylene bottles - pending
- Steel car ramps
- 8’ wooden step ladder
- Old dewalt radial arm saw
- Steel work desk
- Floor jack
- Old band saw
- Lawn cart
- Lots of misc. hand tools too many to list!
- Conn acoustic guitar– model F 1 – N
- Fernandes Monterey electric guitar
- Ovation - Applause acoustic guitar– Summit Series, model AE 28
- ESP – Ltd electric guitar, EC-100, cherry red
- Ibanez amp
- Crate 120 watt, GFX 212T amp
- Misc. guitar & mic stands & mics
Antiques & Misc. items:
- Lots of misc. truck running boards & sun shields, all sizes & lengths
- Lots of misc. sheets galvanized barn metal and other shop metal including boxes of new bolts and fasteners
- Lots of old bicycles
- Several Antique cans & galvanized buckets
- Antique garden plow
- Lots of misc. wheels & tires
- Antique jacks
- Antique wooden ext. ladder
- Antique farm implements, cream cans & wheels
- Antique yard tools
- Live trap
- Several old doors
- Lots of cinderblocks & landscaping blocks
- Several tomato cages
- Old deep freezes & refrigerators
- Antique bed frames
- Antique rocking chair
- Antique tricycle
- 2 – antique wood stoves
- Antique luggage
- Antique well buckets
Lots of misc. items in this sale! Too much to list!
Auction Terms: Cash or Check only; Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials.
ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. Proper state issued ID required to receive bidder number. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.