REAL ESTATE & ESTATE AUCTION
SATURDAY, JUNE 3RD AT 10 AM
Lake Home w/Boat Slip
346 KINGS COURT LN. CAPE FAIR, MO 65624
DIRECTIONS: In Cape Fair, MO from the junction of 173 & Hwy 76 head west on Hwy 76. Follow Hwy 76 7.6 miles and turn left on FR 2150, go 4.5 miles and turn slightly left onto Piney Tower Rd. Follow .4 miles to Kings Court Ln. and turn left, follow .3 miles up dead-end gravel lane to home on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: The late Bob & Jean Dunehew
Parking will be tight! Arrive Early!
Trailers not recommended day of auction!
Real Estate: Sells at Noon!
Just in time for all the summer fun on Table Rock Lake don’t miss your opportunity to own this great real estate in Cape Fair, MO. Come take the scenic drive to this 9.9 +/- acres of mainly timber, you will be ready to relax at the lake or enjoy your fall hunting trips. This large 3,072 +/- sq. ft. home is super clean and includes 2 separate living areas as well as 2 full kitchens. Spend time with all your friends and family this summer in this 4 bed/3 bath home with a large 15’x27’ game/rec room area. This home includes a large 8’x24’ screened porch to relax and enjoy the lake life and an additional 2 car temperature-controlled garage providing another hang out area. The furnace is only 3 years old. Home includes electric HW heater, water softener & 200-amp service. Store all your lake & hunting toys in the 30’x48’ shop building w/6’x20’ lean to and 10’ sidewalls. This home is a perfect full-time or weekend fun lake home with the advantage of owning a 10’x24’ boat slip with lift & swim dock just down the lane from the house. Slip annual HOA fees apply. Make sure to check out this rare find!
Firearms: Sell at 11:30 am
- Smith & Wesson Model 66-01 .357 mag, 6 round cylinder, nickel, 4” barrel, Crimson trace laser grips, adjustable rear sight, serial #60K4673
- High Standard model Sentinel R-101 .22 long rifle revolver, 9 round cylinder, stainless chrome, 2” barrel, serial #800283
- Marlin Model 60W .22 LR, Gold Trigger, 22” micro groove barrel, blued, semi auto, 15 rd. mag, Tasco Pronghorn 4x32 scope, serial #07407771
- Sears & Roebuck .22 S, L, LR, Ted Williams model 3T, 20” barrel, blued, semi auto, 15 rd. mag, Weaver K3-C3 scope, serial #273.528111
- Shapleigh’s King Nitro .22 S, L, LR, 22” barrel, blued, bolt action single shot
- Winchester model 60A .22 S, L, LR, 23” barrel, unfinished, bolt action, single shot, serial # 5411220PK
Boat/JD Gator/Trailer/Farm equipment/Tools:
Large ticket items sell after real estate!
- 2013 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175 TF bass boat, Mercury 60 HP 4 stroke motor w/32 hrs., Minnkota edge 45 thrust trolling motor, Revolution hull, single console, front & back live well, good compression, just detailed!
- John Deere Gator 825i XUV, power steering, 4x4, hydraulic dump bed, windshield, roof, independent rear suspension, electric fuel injection, 3,850 miles & 810 hrs.
6’x16’ utility trailer 12’ Alumicraft V bottom boat w/trailer
- Hot Blast wood burning stove w/blower
- Craftsman 8600 pro series riding mower, power steering, 232 hrs., 46” cut
- EX-Cell industrial power washer, 2000 psi
- Stihl FS91R straight shaft trimmer
- Pittsburg lawnmower/ATV jack
- Poland Pro gas weed eater
- 6’ angle blade
- 6’ – 3 pt. finish mower
- 5’ King Kutter rock rake
- 6’ snowplow
- 5’ Ford sickle mower
- 4.5’ x 2’ fluid filled roller
- Small Sun Dolphin paddle boat
- Pull behind yard vac w/5.5 HP briggs motor
- Trenton anvil, 160 lb?? w/hardy tools on stand
- Craftsman 22 gal. air compressor
- Century 230-amp AC welder
- Squirrel cage fan
- Drill press
- Campbell Hausfeld Pro 180 mig/flux welder w/cart
- Heavy duty bench vice
- Omaha 6” bench grinder
- Craftsman 10” sliding compound miter saw w/laser
- Craftsman router table
- Craftsman router
- Misc. cordless drills – Dewalt, Craftsman, etc.
- Belsaw chainsaw sharpener
- 2500 lb ATV winch, NIB
- 22” Patton shop fan
- Grizzly G1021Z 15” planer
- Dewalt mod. 9040 36” lathe
- Craftsman 12” 2 sp. Bandsaw
- Sears 3-ton floor jack
- 24’ aluminum ext. ladder
- 6’ ladder
- Craftsman 2550 psi pressure washer
- Craftsman 16 gal. shop vac, like new
- Craftsman 31 chainsaw
- Craftsman 10” radial arm saw
- Misc. Craftsman sanders, planers, plunge router
- Lots of misc. hand tools, small power tools, gas cans, tool boxes, etc.
- Craftsman roll around tool box
- Foley belsaw sharpall
- Refrigerator dolly
- Misc. scrap cedar, etc.
- Kenmore upright freezer
- Whirlpool fridge
- Whirlpool washer
- Kenmore dryer
- Antique dinner bell
- Rare Norman Rockwell tile raised art piece
- Chatillons antique spring scale
- Lots of cast iron décor pieces
- Antique tea pot collection
- Several quilts
- 2 waterbeds
- Several dressers
- Several end tables
- Leather couch
- 2 reclining chairs
- Pedestal table & 5 chairs
- Butter churn/crock
- 52” Vizio flatscreen
- Vintage sewing machine
- Lots of vintage glassware & dishes
- Corningware, pots, pans, etc.
- Porch swing & picnic table
- Vintage salt & pepper shakers
- Wooden gun cabinet
- Coach & chair
- Curio cabinet
- Too much to list! Nice clean estate!
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 45 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty for June 3, 2023 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Bill of sale will be provided for boat slip and registration with HOA will be required. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. Cash/Check/CC accepted on personal property.