Large 2-day Auction
Real Estate/ Tools/ Machinery/ Vehicles/ Guns/ Furniture/ Household Items
Friday May 11th – Real Estate, Guns, Vehicles and Household Items
Saturday May 19th – Machinery, Tools & Equipment
306 Mitchell Drive Clever, MO 65631
Owner: The Estate of Ival Matney
Directions: From the 4 way stop in Clever at Hwy 14 turn South on K and follow .5 miles to Mitchell & turn Right; follow .2 miles to house on left. Look for Essick Auction signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: Real Estate to be sold per probate court approval! Due to the large number of tools, machinery, guns and household items to be sold this estate will be offered in 2 separate auction days. Don’t miss this auction! Tons of great tools & machinery & more items to sort thru, there will be something for everyone!
To be auctioned Friday May 11th at 9:30 AM
Real Estate Open House Sunday April 22nd from 2 to 4 PM!
Real Estate sells at Noon on May 11th!
Real Estate will be sold in 2 lots or its entirety!
Lot 1: 306 Mitchell Dr.
2,000 +/- sq. ft. home built in 2002 includes 2 living areas, breakfast nook, 3 beds, 2 baths, mudroom w/laundry & full bath. Also has enclosed porch w/patio, dbl hung windows & laminate floors throughout & 2 car garage. House does need interior finish trim work. Lot is approx. 100’x140’.
Lot 2: 104 W. Inman
Includes a 50’x50’ all steel building (M&E Enterprises-Mufflers, Brakes & Radiators business) building has a 12’x12’ overhead door, 14’ sidewalls, 2 walk thru doors & gas heat. Lot size is approx. 65’ x 100’.
Lots 1 & 2 are zoned central business district and will be sold per probate court approval!
Guns: Sell around 11 am!
- Colt Frontier Scout Bunt line, .22 LR, ’62, broken grip
- S&W dbl action .22 revolver, M.R.F. CTG
- S&W .357 revolver, Highway patrolman
- 2 - S&W .38 special revolver, one nickel plated
- Rohm .22 revolver, RG12
- 4 - Crossman pellet guns
- Ithaca Dbl barrel 12 ga. – old
- Rossi Inter Arms mod. 62 SA, pump .22, nickel plated
- Inter Arms auto .22
- Winchester ranger 30-30, lever action
- Savage mod. 220A, 410, single shot
- Remington 870 express, magnum pump 12 ga.
- H. Koon .410 single shot snake charmer
- Ithaca model 37, featherlight, pump 12 ga., modified
- Marlin mod. 1894 M, microgrove .22, lever action w/Bushnell scope
- Stevens 940 A, single shot, 20 ga.
- Harrington & Richardson, single shot .410, topper jr., mod. 88
- Browing lever action .22, made in Japan
- Marlin 1894 carbine 357 mag., lever action
- Marlin Golden 39 A Mountie, lever action .22, w/Redfield scope
- Marlin mod. 336, lever action 30-30
- H&R mod. 88 single shot 20 ga., full
- Misc. holsters & ammo: .22 shells, .38 spec., 357, .22 mag., .243, shotgun shells
- Several misc. antique end tables table
- American Security safe
- Rocking chair
- Antique wash tub with stand
- Antique wash basin & pitcher
- Hospital bed
- 6’ tile top dresser w/mirror; broken tile
- Misc. oil lamps
- Punch bowl w/glasses, saucers
- Large pine 4’x2’ chest
- Antique 38”x62” table & 6 chairs w/extension ends
- Antique buffet
- China hutch
- Antique tea cart
- Whirlpool side by side fridge w/ice dispenser
- Kitchen Aid coffee maker
- Panasonic microwave
- Lots of pots, pans, cookie sheets, bowls, misc. kitchen utensils, etc.
- Butter churn
- JD model tractor collection
- Disney glass set & pitcher
- Oak oval table & 4 chairs w/leaf
- Maytag high capacity top load washer, newer
- Kenmore dryer
- Tonka trucks
- Image treadmill
- Chest freezer
- Lots of misc. car seats, jeep stroller, kids items
- Sanyo 50” flat screen TV
- Large 66”x46” coffee table
- Tan sectional
- Emperor grandfather clock
- Tons of figurines & collectables
- Alverez minsterel banjo
- King bed & dresser set
- Several desks
- Fish tank
- Lots of misc. chairs
- Rolling walker
- Misc. ice coolers
- Misc. Christmas décor
- Misc. bicycles
- Dog cages
- Antique Maytag Ringer washer
- 2 – Martin houses
- Concrete bird bath
- Old charcoal grill
- Misc. outdoor furniture: bench, chairs, tables, etc.
- Lots of items not sorted through yet! There is something for everyone!
Vehicles & Scrap Metal:
- 1998 Chevy Suburban LS, 260k miles - w/title
- Pending 1994 GMC SLS Senoma truck, no motor, reads 193k miles - no title
- 2 - ’66 Chevy trucks – don’t run - no titles
- 1930’s model ? Chevy frame
- Chevy truck w/12’ flatbed - no title
- ’77 Starcraft boat w/open title, salvage
- Pending 1985 Chevy, shows 89k miles - no title
- ’91 Chevy 1500 Cheyenne truck, single cab, long bed – w/title
- ’78 Chevy 1 ton flatbed – w/title
- Antique JD B tractor, salvage
- Sea King boat trailer w/title
- Rolco boat trailer - no title
- misc. homemade trailers - no titles
- Enclosed 6’ tool trailer - no title
- Jayco pop up camper – needs TLC - no title
- Chevy pickup bed trailer - no title
- Yard machines riding mower, 42” cut
- Bolens push mower
- Snapper SR 1230 mower, 30” cut
- 24” shop fan
- Old Bush Hog T63 yard tractor
- Stihl weed eater
- Large metal implement wheel
- Self-propelled 3’ sickle mower
- Several implement wheels, seat
- Several old push mowers, tillers
- Tons of scrap metal
- Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for May 11th only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.