Real Estate & Farm Auction
Saturday, May 15th at 9 AM
9561 State Hwy 125 South
Chadwick, MO 65629
Owners: Jeanette Bishop & the late Allen Bishop
Directions: From Chadwick, Mo head south on MO-125
3 miles to property on right. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Real Estate Preview:
Sunday, May 2nd from 2 to 3 PM!
Real Estate: Sells at Noon!
42.4 +/- acres to be sold in 2 tracts or its entirety!
Located in Christian County!
Tract 1: 10 +/- acres with an approx. 4,000 +/- sq. ft. rock home that includes 2 huge open living & kitchen areas! 2 bed/2 bath home with walkout unfinished basement. Home has updated kitchen with hickory cabinets, walk in pantry, large mud/laundry room. Home includes 3 large rock fireplaces and newer wood pellet stove in living. Home has central heat but no central air. Tile floors throughout upstairs. Roof is only 2 years old, new water heater. If you are looking for a small farm to update and make your own this is the place for you! Great bones and open spaces! Tons of potential! Several barns & outbuildings located on property: 30’x75’x10’ pole barn, 50’x60’ machine shed, 24’x45’ detached garage, etc.
Tract 2: 32.4 +/- acres of timber & hills. If you are looking for acreage for a building site or a parcel to hunt this is a great option! MO-125 road frontage!
Tractors/Equipment: Tractors to sell following real estate!
- 2015 Mahindra 4025 tractor w/ 4550-4L joystick loader, 4WD, 328 hrs., quick attach bucket, shuttle shift
- McCormick Farmall M series tractor, gas, rear remotes
- McCormick Farmall Tricycle front end tractor, gas
- McCormick-Deering Farmall M series
- Yamaha big bear 350 4 wheeler
- 8’x24’ Gooseneck flatbed trailer, steel floor, 3 – 7k lb axles, heavy duty, ramps
- 14’ x 5’ bumper pull stock trailer
- 1994 Pro Stock 12' bumper pull stock trailer
- JD R1 manure spreader, good floor, ground drive
- New Holland 329 PTO manure spreader, needs floor
- 6’ county line 3 pt. bush hog
- 15' Bushhog 2415 batwing bush hog
- Bear Cat 101 feed mixer
- Homemade heavy duty log splitter w/motor & winch
- Tri L quick attach bale spike
- 3 pt. rear tractor weight
- 5’ fluid filled roller
- Feed auger
- McCormick 4 bottom plow
- Belltec 3 pt. auger w/hydraulic down pressure
- 3 pt. pasture harrow
- 7’ 3 pt. angle blade
- McCormick pull type 3 bottom plow
- Old misc. cab tractor doors & windows
- Misc. troughs & feeders
- Misc. T-posts
- 2 - Pallets of oak wood pellets
- Lots of scrap metal
- Longhorn saddle, fully tooled & buck stitched, acorn pattern, 15” seat, show saddle
- Norwood lumber man MN26 sawmill on rails, manual feed, shedded
- 10’x20’ steel A frame w/hoist
- Snapper zero turn mower, Kohler 18hp, 24” cut
- Cub Cadet lawn tractor, doesn’t run
- 60 gal. porter cable air compressor
- Misc. steel ramps
- 4’x8’ sheets plate steel
- Portable cement mixer
- 25 gal. sprayer
- Pull behind yard cart
- David White transit w/stand
- 3 – NIB 6” bench grinders
- 4-NIB 4 ½” angle grinders
- Misc. chains & booms
- Dewalt planer
- Several misc. welding tables
- Heavy Duty bench vice
- Guardian 12 sp. Heavy duty drill press
- Weldmark 135 + wire feed welder w/bottle & cart
- Walker heavy duty floor jack
- Craftsman 12’ wood lathe w/wood chisels
- Craftsman belt/disc sander
- Rockwell delta table saw
- Craftsman 12” belt saw/sander
- Engine stand
- Pipe benders & wrenches
- Kennedy & Craftsman tool boxes
- Misc. gas bottles
- Werner 21’ ladder
- Several rolls cable
- Lots of pneumatic framing nails
- Napa tool cabinet
- Frantom rock polisher
- Highland Park stone cutter
- Pneumatic vet gun
- Misc. C clamps, hand tools, power tools, air tools, yard tools, etc. Way too much to list!
- Farmall & International metal tractor & implement collection – several models: 560, 1468, 1586, 706, 856, 460, 1566, etc. Too many to list!
- Farmall 560 pedal tractor
- Antique implement wheels
- Antique seeder
- Perfection pot belly stove
- Dutch oven
- Oak curio cabinet
- Oak gun cabinet
- Child rockers
- Roll top desk
- #12 crock
- Misc. fishing rods/reels
- Misc, motor cycle helmets
- Harley Davidson sign
- Misc. antiques
- Antique steeple puller
- Antique cross-cut saw
Too much to list! Don’t miss this auction!
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty for May 15, 2021 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. All items sold as is/where is.