REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY
SATURDAY JULY 28TH, 2018 AT 9:30 AM
846 Comanche Trail Sparta, MO 65753
Owners: Don & Deb Shirley
Directions: From Sparta, MO follow State Hwy 14 east 5.6 miles to Comanche Trl., turn right, follow to end of road. Home at end of cul-de-sac. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Auctioneer’s Notes: If you are in the market for a beautiful piece of land or you are a collector of antiques, woodworking tools and more you don’t want to miss this auction!!! The Shirley family is moving out of state and this is your chance to get some great, unique antiques & collectibles as well as some nice tools that Don used for his woodworking hobbies!
Lots of great items! Don’t miss this auction!
Real Estate: Sells @ Noon
Real Estate open house: Sunday, July 15th from 2 to 3 PM! Or by appt. ONLY!
Beautiful & quiet 12 +/- acres w/a mixture of open & timber in Christian County with a nice 2,654 total sq. ft. walkout basement home w/2 car garage. Upstairs includes 1,508 sq. ft. w/ large dining area, kitchen, living room, master bedroom suite w/full bath & walk in closet, laundry room w/ full bath, large back deck overlooking a peaceful back yard with large mature shade trees. Upstairs also has beautiful rustic pine wood floors. Basement includes large living room/game room w/ fireplace, 2 bedrooms (no egress) & large mechanical room/storage room. Basement walks out onto nice covered concrete patio. Home has 820 sq. ft. detached garage w/2 overhead doors, asphalt drive, large coy pond w/dock, stream running through large wooded area, perfect for hunting! If you are looking for a beautiful piece of land to have some privacy & enjoy the wildlife this is the home for you!
- 2000 Toyota Camry, cloth int., 372,500 miles
- 1996 Toyota T100 pickup, 205k miles
- 1984 Nissan 4x4 pickup, 268k miles
- 5’x8’ tilt trailer, no title
- JD zero turn mower, 2355E, 48” cut, 22HP, 125hrs
- Dynamark 5HP shredder/chipper
- Troybuilt 21” self-propelled push mower, great shape
- Yard roller
- Delta wood lathe
- Craftsman 10” table saw
- Craftsman planer/joiner
- Craftsman disc/belt sander
- Craftsman radial arm miter saw
- Motor guide 20” trolling motor
- Vermont American router table
- Rockwell joiner
- Dewalt circular saw
- Ryobi 12” surface planer
- Yard machine rear tine tiller
- Homelite 150 trash pump
- 435 & 440 Husqvarna chain saws
- Toro leaf blower
- 2 - Makita 7 ¼” skil saw
- Milwaukee Sawzall
- Milwaukee 3” planer
- Ryobi 10” miter saw
- Roto zip saw
- 6” bench grinder
- Ryobi belt sander 3x21
- Delta bench band saw
- Campbell Hausfeld compressor
- Misc. pasload gun nails
- David White transit
- Buffalo tap & die set, 40 pc.
- Makita jig saw/sander
- Campbell Hausfeld hideaway compressor
- Skil router
- Stock tank
- 2 – 8’ fiberglass ladders
- Lots of misc. wood for wood working
- Lots of hand tools, antique wood clamps, yard tools, small woodworking tools, water hoses & more!
Antiques & Household items:
- 3 – Antique secretary desks w/bookcase
- 12 - antique hand-stitched quilts
- Several antique trunks
- Antique Schottens coffee/spice bin
- 2 – roll top desks
- 42”x76” dining table & 6 antique chairs
- Several antique misc. chairs, too many to count!
- Several crocks & butter churns, many sizes!
- Antique deacon’s bench
- Fairbanks 500lb scale
- Antique princess dresser
- Cherry wood china cabinet
- Antique school desk
- 2 – antique wash stands
- Ice cream parlor table & 2 chairs
- Lots of antique cookie jars
- Antique shot gun shells in box
- Lots of artwork & pictures
- Large antique Coca Cola sign, metal
- Franklin recliner, great shape
- Plaid & floral love seats
- Plaid recliner chair
- Several antique cabinets
- 2 – antique pie safes
- Philco antique radio
- Antique cigar mold
- Several tobacco cans
- Olympic flyer wagon
- Welch 7lb scale
- Columbia family scale
- Lots of antique scales incl. Pelouze, Chatillons, Frary’s, Hanson, etc.
- Antique metal thermometers incl. Dr. Pepper, Royal Crown, etc.
- Antique weed sythe’s
- Antique chimney cupboard
- Lots of misc. baskets
- Antique transit
- Antique medicine cabinet
- Antique cash register
- 4’ tall handmade rocking horses w/saddles – nice!!
- Lots of misc. antique toys, books, train sets, etc., incl. Lionel, too much to list!!!
- Tons of misc. antique glassware, vases, carnival glass, dishes, china sets, trivets, granite pots, including Hull, Griswold, Jewel T, way too much to list!!!
- Apartment fridge
- Lots of cross stitch & craft supplies
- Tappan upright freezer
- Allen & Roth 30” vanity – NIB
- Gumball machine
- Lots of concrete yard ornaments, small iron wheels
- Antique well pump
- Outdoor table & chairs
- 6 – metal outdoor chairs
- Several cream cans
- Antique hand plows
- Small old wagon
- Antique horse drawn plow
- Antique dinner bell
- Minnow buckets
- Oyster bucket
- Antique well buckets
- 3 – large tobacco baskets (Columbia)
- Antique single tree
- Large display case
- Antique Royal wood stove
- Antique bed frames
- There are so many great antiques, too many to list!!!
- Marlin Glenfield mod. 60, .22 LR w/4x scope
- Rossi .22 S, L, LR pump
- Winchester mod. 67, single shot .22, bolt action
- Remington Fieldmaster .22 S, L, LR, mod. 572, pump, w/Weaver scope
- Stevens mod. 9478, .410 ga., 2 ½ & 3” shells
- Canadas Royal Service dbl barrel shotgun
- Ithica dbl barrel shotgun
- Daisy BB gun
- Left handed recurve bows – Bear Grizzly, Kodiak Hunter & AMF
- 2 – older compound, Bear, left handed
- Lots of misc. fishing gear
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for July 28, 2018 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.