RAIN OR SHINE!
WE ARE HAVING AN AUCTION! DON'T MISS IT!
WE WILL HAVE COVER, CONCESSIONS & RESTROOMS AVAILABLE!
DRESS WARM AND COME SPEND THE DAY WITH US!!!
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Saturday, October 26th at 10 AM
Address: 1891 South 13th Street Ozark, MO 65721
Directions: From US 65 and W. South St. in Ozark head East on W. South St., follow 1.3 miles to Selmore Blvd. Turn right on Selmore Blvd. and follow to Warren Ave. Turn right on Warren Ave., follow to S. 13th St. & turn right. Follow to auction on left.
Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: Al & Bonnie Langston
Real Estate: Sells at Noon!
Very nice 1,800 sq. ft. all brick home in Thornhill Estates. Home is within walking distance of Ozark South Elementary School! This 4 bedroom/2 ½ bath home has large kitchen & dining area with see thru fireplace to living area. Kitchen includes double oven & all appliances as well as extra prep sink. Home is mostly wood & tile floors with vaulted ceilings and beautiful arch doorways. Master bath has large glass shower & jacuzzi tub. Roof & wood floors are only 1 year old. Home has intercom system & security available. Home includes tankless hot water heater, central heat & air, gas furnace, 2 car garage, irrigation on front & sides, covered back porch & large back yard.
This is a beautiful home in Ozark you don’t want to miss!
Real Estate Preview Date:
Sunday, October 13th from 3 to 4 PM!
- 2000 Mercury Grand Marque LS, all leather, power seats, windows, locks, 4.6 L, V-6 motor, 104,500 miles, very nice!
- Franchi semi auto 12 ga., modified choke, XXV, great shape!
- 3 Daisy air rifles
- “Mre d’ Armes De Ville September 1876” bayonet
- Several pocketknives, mostly Maxam brand
- Snapper riding mower w/bagger, nice!
- Tanaka leaf blower
- Stihl edger
- Feather lite weed eater
- TroyBilt 2 cycle TB22 weed eater
- Craftsman 17” hedge trimmer
- Misc. gas cans
- Misc. fishing poles
- Older golf clubs
- Antique Mini oil lamp collection, over 70 oil lamps!
- Antique washstands, good shape!
- Antique cabinets
- Antique medicine cabinet
- Antique bed from approx. 1858
- Antique bibles
- Misc. Antique silver
- Lots of misc. records
- Fur coats & stoles
- Small antique table
- Antique record player
- Antique porcelain dolls
- Antique dolls, some barbies
- Lots of misc. antique glassware, milk glass & dishes
- Misc. wood canes
- Oval dining table & 5 chairs
- Several misc. china hutches
- 2 fabric chairs
- Leather reclining couch & chair, chair has worn leather
- Kids rocker
- Several end tables
- Pine poster bed w/ dresser, mirror & 2 end tables
- Large wood rocking chair
- Lots of misc. artwork, books, etc.
- Frisco railroad buckles
- Burlington Northern Pocket watch
- Misc. Christmas décor
- Misc. handicap equipment
- Pyrex bowls
- 2 silverware sets in cases
- 2 – University of Alabama grad chairs
- Wicker chair
- Lots of glassware, dishes, etc. Too much to list! Lots of nice items! Don’t miss this auction!
REAL ESTATE TERMS: 10% down day of sale. Balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank letter of credit required day of sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for October 26th only.
AUCTION TERMS: Cash/Check Accepted; Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.