Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Saturday, November 30th at 9:30 AM
Address: 1520 Emerald Rd. Spokane, MO 65754
Directions: From Hwy 160 turn right on Emerald Rd., go 1.4 miles to sale on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: Jerld & Mary Cummings
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, Nov. 17th from 2 to 3 PM!
Auctioneer’s Note: 21.5 +/- acres in Christian County to be sold in 2 tracts or its entirety! Hwy 160 road visibility with a mixture of woods & pasture, zoned A-R (3-acre minimum lot size). Lots of potential for a small farm or as development land! Motivated sellers!
Real Estate: Sells at Noon!
Tract 1: 3-acre mostly wooded lot with rustic 2,800 sq. ft. log home (white oak) in Christian County! Home has 3 beds/3 baths w/1,800 sq. ft. main floor & 1,000 sq. ft. bonus room (3rd bedroom) upstairs. Home has central heat & air, all electric. Metal roof & large covered front porch that wraps around on 2 sides. Home has concrete cellar in back yard. Property includes 24’x32’ shop building w/10’x32’ lean to and 10’x8’ overhead door; 14’x14’ finished out building w/porch and a 32’ x 40’ barn.
Tract 2: 18.5 +/- acres of woods & pasture w/pond and Hwy 160 visibility.
- Epiphone guitar model PR-715-ASB
- Martin Backpacker Mandolin
- Alvarez 12 string guitar model #5037
- Dobro guitar GI 14693D
- Sovereign banjo
- Pearey Rage 158 amp
- Epiphone model EP-1000 guitar amp
- 8’ x 12’ storage shed
- 5’x10’ utility trailer, tilt bed, 3500lb axle
- Polaris Sportsman 500 4-wheeler, 4x4
- 2013 Honda Metropolitan scooter, 1,021 miles, great shape
- 3’ x 8’ red wagon on truck frame
- 3 pt. 1 bottom plow
- 6’ - 3pt. angle blade
- 5’ & 7’ spring tooth diggers
- Antique garden plows
- Antique horse drawn hay rake
- Antique horse drawn planter
- Approx. 15 antique implement wheels, various sizes
- Antique pulleys
- Antique crosscut saws
- Lots of misc. yard tools
- Orbon Beauty oak wood stove NO. 71
- 2 rolls Red brand barbwire
- Woodsman bee smoker
- Several cream cans
- Werner 20’ ext. ladder
- Delta wood shaper
- Delta 10” table saw
- Delta bandsaw
- Craftsman radial arm saw
- Quincy woodburning cookstove
- Misc. power tools
- Evinrude boat motor 8hp
- Antique single trees
- Antique metal bed frames
- Several red & white granite pieces
- Double washtub stand
- Antique well basket
- Antique scales, American Scale Co.
- 8’ picnic table, steel frame
- Lawyers bookcase
- Wooden gun cabinet
- Lots of misc. records
- Lots of misc. furniture
- Antique dresser & mirror
- Old trunk
- Several misc. antique chairs
- Old metal Tonka truck
- American Lifestyles roll top desk
- 2 antique butter churns
- Yard swings
- Lots of canning jars
- Multiple crocks, various sizes
- Way too much to list, lots of great antiques & primitives! Many items won’t be pulled out until sale time! Don’t miss this auction if you are an antique buyer!!!
REAL ESTATE/AUCTION TERMS: 10% down day of sale. Balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank letter of credit required day of sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for November 30th only. Cash/Check Accepted; Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.