REAL ESTATE & ESTATE AUCTION
RAIN OR SHINE! TWO SALE RINGS!
BRING A FRIEND, YOUR COVERALLS AND PLAN TO SPEND THE DAY WITH US!
SATURDAY, MARCH 30TH, 2019 AT 10:00 AM
Address: 6152 Farm Rd. 1040 Purdy, MO 65734
Owner: The late Jerry L. Daniel (Mary Leann Gray)
Directions: From Hwy 60 in Monett, MO take Hwy 37 South for 7 miles to State Hwy B in Purdy. Turn right on State Hwy B, continue for 3.7 miles to FR 1040 and turn right. Follow 1.6 miles to sale on right. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
With the passing of our good friend Jerry Daniel we will be offering this extremely nice farm at auction. Jerry spent many years of hard work making this farm land a piece that is rich in grass & well taken care of. Jerry ran approx. 70 momma cows/bulls & also baled approx. 400 round bales each year from this land. Don’t miss your opportunity to own a very nice farm in Barry County!
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, March 17th from 2 to 4 PM!
Real Estate: REAL ESTATE SELLS AT NOON!
A beautiful 174 +/- acres located in Barry County that will be offered in 4 tracts or its entirety. This land has a ton of opportunity from cattle pasture, hay or building sites with several ponds & a wet weather creek on property. This quality of land doesn’t come up for sale very often! Don’t miss this auction!
Tract 1: 60 +/- acres with a 1,500 sq. ft. home including basement & 1 car garage. Home has 2 beds/1 bath, 2 large living areas, pellet stove, 24’x26’ covered patio and was remodeled in 1996. Tract 1 also includes a 42’x54’ Morton building w/18’x10’ & 11’x8’ overhead door, a 40’x70’ milk barn w/sheds & a 18’x40’ open faced shed.
Tract 2: 11.4 +/- acres - flat, open land w/road frontage
Tract 3: 45.3 +/- acres - all pasture, rolling hills & road frontage
Tract 4: 57.2 +/- acres - all pasture, rolling hills & road frontage
All acreages are approximate and are subject to change if surveyed!
- 2005 New Holland TS 110 cab tractor; 4,375 hrs; 12 spd.; mech. Shuttle shift; w/bushhog 2846 QT; loader; joystick; heat/air; works good
- 1962 JD 4010 cab tractor; diesel; shows 4,343 hrs.
- 1973 Massey Ferguson 135 diesel tractor; shows 3,400 hrs.; good rubber
- Allis Chalmers WD tractor, tricycle front end w/3pt.
- 2003 Chevy Silverado ¾ ton; 4wd; 4 dr.; short bed; 229k miles; brand new tires; vinyl seats & floors; no power locks or windows
- 7’ x 20’ cargo trailer w/electric jack; roof air; wired & plumbed
- 1967 Chevy 1- ton flatbed, no title
- 1962 Dodge lime truck, no title
- 1995 Chevy S-10; 5 spd.; 2wd; 200k miles
- 1990 Tex gooseneck trailer
- 1995 Gooseneck stock trailer, 24’, new tires
- 2004 - 5’x 10’ tilt trailer
- 2003 - 25’ Elite gooseneck flatbed trailer, dovetail
- Gooseneck flatbed trailer; 7’x32’; tandem axles
- 16’ utility trailer, needs floor, 5 hole wheels, no title
- 2 - 8’x20’ bumper pull hay trailers
- Small older office trailer, no title
- 1994 Vermeer 605 Super J round baler; twine tie; needs chain work
- Tye 10’ stubble drill, shedded
- Bush Hog 72” finish mower, 3 pt.
- Allis Chalmers roto baler, only 600 bales, great shape
- JD 7’ flail mower; 3 pt.
- 5’ Bush Hog “Razor Back” bush hog
- Massey Ferguson 3pt. 7’ balanced head sickle mower
- Ford 3 pt. 7’ sickle mower
- Bush Hog 3210 pull type bushhog; 10’; good shape
- New Holland 489 haybine, always shedded
- Sitrex 10 - wheel hydraulic fold rake
- 271 New Holland square baler
- Ford 2 bottom plow
- 3 pt. Boom sprayer w/squirrel cage fan
- 3 pt. PCM bale unroller
- 7’ 3 pt. Blade
- Hydraulic 3pt. self - contained post driver
- New Holland mod. 80 bale fork w/clamp
- 6’ 3 pt. Rock rake
- 3 pt. Hay forks
- 6’ box blade
- 200 gal. boom/fan sprayer, pull type
- 8’ field roller
- Walton 8 - wheel rake
- 12’ harrow
- 10’ Taylor pull type disc
- 8’ JD pull type disc
- 8’ offset disc
- 2 - 7’ 3 pt. Angle blade
- 6’ pull type bush hog
- Massey Ferguson 3 pt. Auger
- Old JD side delivery rake
- Old 13’ double roller
- Old 12’ pull type bush hog (needs work)
- Old truck bale spike/unroller
- Bale pop up loader
- Heavy duty farm wagon frame
- Tire drag
- Older Yamaha 4 - wheeler
- Craftsman riding mower
- Priefert squeeze chute w/palpation cage
- 8’x16’ metal chicken house
- 2 - Phoenix 2 - ton portable creep feeders
- 4 - round bale feeders
- Multiple pond mills
- Several heavy - duty square round bale feeders
- Multiple concrete feed troughs
- Several concrete mineral feeders, new
- Heavy duty dog pen
- 40 portable panels, gates & bow gates
- Heavy duty tub sweep w/panels & bow gates
- 12’ creep feeder panel
- Set of numbered branding irons
- 2 lawn carts
- Aluminum ATV ramps
- 14 gal. shop vac
- Martin House
- Multiple stock tanks
- Several hog panels
- Several solar fence chargers
- Craftsman 5HP tiller
- Troy Bilt 22” string trimmer
- Head chute
- Heavy Duty wood rack
- Lots of misc. Hand tools
- ATV sprayer
- Lots of misc. Vet supplies
- Older Remington shotgun, full choke
- Older Mossberg single shot, bolt action shotgun
- Older Central Arms dbl barrel shotgun
- 4 hard gun cases
- Antique chest
- Antique china hutch
- 2 - small chest deep freeze
- 2 older fridges
- Matching dresser, chest of drawers & end table
- Lots of misc. Coffee tables & end tables, oak
- 2 Oak dining tables & 4 chairs, w/leaves
- Lamp tables
- 2 leather chairs
- Tan couch & loveseat
- Lots of misc. Artwork & western decor
- Microwave cabinet
- Lots of misc. Glassware, milk glass, carnival glass, antique cookie jars, antique bowls, etc.
- Misc. kitchen items & dishes
- Lots of wrangler jeans, most 38x34
- Rodeo King brand cowboy hat, Black beaver, 7 ⅛ long oval
- Lots of antique oil lamps
- Metal lawn chairs
- Radio Flyer wagon
- Misc. yard tools
- Too much to list! Don’t miss this auction!
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for March 30, 2019 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.