Real Estate and Estate Auction
Friday, Dec. 10th at 10 AM
1007 West Sterling Ct.
Nixa, MO 65714
Directions: From the corner of 160 (Massey Blvd.) and Mt. Vernon St. head west on Mt. Vernon, follow .8 miles to Gregg Rd. and turn left. Follow .4 miles to West Sterling Dr. and turn left. Follow to auction on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: The late Larry Hammar & Valeta Hammar
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, Nov. 28th from 2 to 3 PM
- Real Estate: Sells at Noon!
Online bidding available for real estate & S&S rocking horse at essickauction.hibid.com
Don’t miss this very nice 2 +/- acres in Nixa, MO nestled in a cul-de-sac with a beautiful low maintenance 3,600 +/- total sq. ft. home with 2 beds/3 baths and an upstairs that can be used as a 3rd bedroom and living area. Home includes crown molding throughout and a large island in the kitchen w/vaulted ceilings, marble countertops & Kraftmaid painted cabinets. This home has lots of storage space including 2 closets in master suite, large walk-in pantry w/adjustable shelves and includes a covered front porch, a very nice 18’x24’ back deck w/vinyl pergola and covered octagon gazebo w/composite decking and outdoor sink, 2 car garage and a basement for storage. The extensively landscape yard has 3 sides of wooden privacy fence and a 30’x48’ detached metal garage with a 16’x7’ overhead door and is plumbed for a full bath. Home is constructed with Structural Insulated Panel System and 6” walls and includes a Watchdog generator system, 2 – gas HVAC systems and a water softening system. Schools: Espy Elem. (.5-mile walking distance), Inman Intermediate & Nixa High. City sewer & water.
- 1984 S & S Woodcarvers rocking horse - online bidding available for this item only
- Curved gray sofa
- Kenmore Elite Stainless fridge
- 44” x 84” dining table w/2 leaves
- 4 large cream & blue fabric chairs
- 4 dining chairs
- Queen bedframe, day bed frame, twin bed frame
- Several misc. cabinets, tv, china, etc.
- Several trunks
- Bobbin lace maker
- Antique singer sewing machine
- Maytag Neptune front load washer & dryer
- Large L shaped office desk, large file cabinet
- Outdoor round table & 4 chairs
- Several outdoor chairs
- Antique churn
- Several antique of glass oil/kerosene burners, Perfection Stove & Co. & Silent Glow brands
- Several misc. end tables
- Several misc. chairs, wingback, wicker bottom, rocking, etc.
- Emperor Tempus Fugit grandfather clock
- 6.5’ x 6.5’ painting
- Several paintings and artwork
- Several small collectibles
- Nice Noritake blue china set
- Several misc. dishes, cookware & household items
- Misc. couches & loveseats
- Chain link dog pen
- Misc. plastic barrels
- Misc. concrete yard ornaments
- Total gym XLS
- John Chatillion & Sons antique scale
- 7’ picnic table & 2 benches
- 4 – foldable wooden chairs
- Misc. luggage
- Misc. handicap equipment
- Several Christmas décor pieces and floral arrangements
Lots of items not even gone through yet! Too much to list! Very nice, well maintained furniture! Make sure to look at pictures!
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 45 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty for Dec. 10, 2021 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. All items sold as is/where is.