Celebration City & Silver Dollar City
Warehouse Liquidation Public Auction
Large 3-Day Business Liquidation Auction
Thursday, June 2; Friday, June 3; Saturday, June 4th
9 AM each day (CST)
Location: 1383 MO-376 Branson, MO 65616
Directions: From West Hwy 76 Country Blvd. in Branson turn west on MO – 376 and follow .1 miles to auction on left. Parking will be on west side of park across from Steak & Shake!
$10 Gate Admission - Cash Only -
One time admission good for all 3 days!
(17 & under free admission)
Arrive Early to get your bidder cards!
Two rings running each day, bring a friend!
Live & Online Bidding available on limited lots at essickauction.hibid.com
See essickauction.com or threecreeksauction.com for listing of lots to sell each day!
Auctioneer’s Notes: Essick Auction & Three Creeks Auction are teaming up to provide this must-see huge business liquidation auction! Located at the old Celebration City Theme Park in Branson, MO this auction combines many collectibles & memorabilia from Branson & Route 66 history as well as like new items from Silver Dollar City’s warehouse, attractions & storage! You won’t want to miss any of the 3 auction days, each day will include a unique part of Ozark Mountain history and like new seasonal décor, antiques, furniture, floral, vehicles, large prop & set pieces, theme park costumes, signage, neon signs, & much more! There will be way too much to list & picture! This is a must-see auction! Most items won’t be pulled from warehouses until auction week! No preview available!
Concession trucks & restrooms onsite!
Thursday, June 2
Passenger vans, fork lift, parade floats & carnival games, Audio/visual equipment, Large Lots of scrap & metal
- 1993 Ford F-350, 4wd, flatbed truck, doesn’t run, no title
- 2 – Chevy Odyssey “turtle top” passenger vans
- Gillog passenger bus, no title
- 2 – 500 gal. fuel tanks on stands
- Large industrial steel dumpsters
- Cadet diamond plate flatbed
- Large lot of scrap – diner equipment, metal tables, attraction pieces, HVAC units, commercial ovens/stoves, commercial kitchen items, mainly stainless steel, motors, etc.
- Cub Cadet 2166 riding mower, doesn’t run, 209 hrs.
- Large metal frame – 3 goal basketball carnival game
- Carnival weight guessing games
- Large carnival strip colored lighting units
- Cyber lights & outdoor light units
- Toy train & track unit, 3 cars, 1 engine
- Several large parade float bases on wheels -Daniel Tiger, Dr. Suess, Tiger & Hippo Characters, Monkey, Dumbo, Water supply truck & Fireman
- Several Crest sound boards
- 48/96 Express Mixer board
- Large JBL speakers
- Large lot of theatre/show costumes, boots, shoes & accessories
- Several display cabinets
- Large lot of fabric chairs
- Several wire microwave stands
Friday, June 3rd – Online/Webcast Bidding begins at 12 PM (CST)
Large Neons/Building & Road Signage:
- “Route 66 The Mother Road Meramec Cavern”, neon sign, 26’x10’
- 2 – “Kicks BBQ 66” neon signs
- “Last Chance Diner” neon sign, 10’x6’
- “Enter” large neon sign
- Large “Celebration City” neon sign, some broken
- “Sparkys Appliance Store”, neon sign, 11’x6’
- Large Baldwin Theatre exterior building sign
- Several large “Route 66” Styrofoam prop pieces – Big Boy, Cadillac Ranch, Wigwam motel, Meramec Caverns, Totem Pole Park, Arcadia Round Barn, etc. (See pics)
- Several large wooden & metal signs, building & road signs, various sizes
- 7’ tall golfer statue
Prop Vehicles/Vehicles/Theme Park Rides/Displays & Equipment:
- 1953 GMC 450 Fire engine, 9,488 miles, prop vehicle, no title
- Antique Coca Cola food vendor truck, no engine, no title
- Antique Dodge Brothers 4 door roadster prop car, all metal body, no motor, on caster frame, no title
- 1953? Chevy 6400 wrecker truck, “Speedys Garage” prop vehicle, no title
- Theme Park Carousel, 28’ diameter, 30 riders, 1 horse missing, mechanical cond. Unknown
- Clark Forklift, 3k lbs, needs mechanical work
- 8’x20’ wooden train, SDC show prop, not located on site
- Vendor cart 9.5’ x 3.5’x7.3’
Furniture/Display Pieces/Seasonal Décor/Antiques/Floral:
- Several large antique general store style cabinetry pieces
- 2 – large saloon bars
- Several large wood display & merchandise cabinets, various sizes, way too many to list!
- Several antique display cabinets w/glass
- 1950’s diner bar stools & booths, red & black
- Several misc. tables, various shapes, sizes, painted & stained
- Coke diner truck table, lighted
- Globe Stove & Range pot belly stove, no. 118 (complete)
- Beckwith Round Oak no. 16, cast iron, wood stove (complete)
- Antique “A Kalamzoo Direct to you” wood cook stove
- Vinnings Rapid Babbitting outfit wood stove
- Elmira Stove Works stove, missing door
- Rose Brothers Taffy pulling machine, mod. 500, restored
- Rose taffy wrapping machine
- Create a critter express stuffing machine
- Pottery wheel
- Several carts
- Antique goat cart
- 6’x4’ old window panes
- Several wooden chairs
- 24” wreaths – 80 +
- Plastic Christmas Bells – Red & Gold – 200 +
- Metal nesting baskets – 50 +
- Woven nesting baskets – 30 +
- Wooden checker boards – 50 +
- Christmas ornament balls (large pallets) 12”, 10”, 8”, 4”
- Large lot of antique décor pieces, too many to list! See photos!
- Large lots/boxes of seasonal floral items
- Large lot of ribbon, see photos
- Large lot of signs, décor pieces, fall, Christmas, Americana, etc. Too much to list! See photos
- Kids painted chairs – 40 +
- Multiple lengths Christmas garland
Saturday, June 4th
Metal & Seasonal Décor
All décor has several large pallets full, like new!
- Large pallets of primitive décor – wall hangings, tins, sleds, trucks, wire baskets, glass jars, pop crates, etc.
- Large lots of metal décor, sunflowers, windmills, weathervanes, stars, etc. Various sizes, see pics
- Several Metal Rooster statues, 31”, 24”, 18”
- Large pumpkins & gourds, 40 +
- ½ bolts fabric, 75+
- Large lot of Christmas décor, holly berry, Evergreen garland, trees, carousel horses, Christmas tree bases, etc.
- 2 large Santa characters
- Decorative & nautical wheels
- Lighted Sp0oky Halloween Trees
- Large lot of quilts, new, all sizes
- Husqvarna Viking sewing machine
Way too much to list & picture in this auction! Must see!
Don’t miss it!
Auction Terms: Cash, check, & CC (3.5% fee) accepted for purchases. $10 cash admission to park (17 and younger free)! Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Essick Auction, Three Creeks Auction, Silver Dollar City & Celebration City not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. 10% buyer’s premium for online (Hibid) bidders only! Bank letter of credit/funds required for online bidders bidding over $10,000.00. All items to be removed by Friday June, 10th. All neon sign removal by appt. only. No vehicles allowed in park during auction. Bring your dolly and loading help. NO SUNDAY PICKUP!! No preview available! Lots cannot be guaranteed to sell on days indicated. We will do our best, but please plan to attend all 3 days so you don’t miss anything!