Large 2-day Auction
Real Estate/ Tools/ Machinery/ Vehicles/ Guns/ Furniture/ Household Items
Friday May 11th – Real Estate, Guns, Vehicles and Household Items
Saturday May 19th – Machinery, Tools & Equipment
104 W. Inman Clever, MO 65631
Owner: The Estate of Ival Matney
Directions: From the 4 way stop in Clever at Hwy 14 turn South on K and follow .5 miles to Mitchell & turn Right; follow .2 miles to house on left. Look for Essick Auction signs!
Auctioneer’s Note: Real Estate to be sold per probate court approval! Due to the large number of tools, machinery, guns and household items to be sold this estate will be offered in 2 separate auction days. Don’t miss this auction! Tons of great tools & machinery & more items to sort thru, there will be something for everyone!
To be auctioned Saturday May 19th at 9:30 AM
- 6’ Skat sand blasting cabinet
- Sm. Portable sand blaster
- Amspray DSP1700 paint sprayer
- Allied parts cleaning tank
- Grizzly mod. G8027 1 HP dust collector
- Metal Lathe – 6’ Rahn Larmon Co., #170236, variable spd., 3 ph.
- Bridgeport Supermax vertical milling machine, variable spd, 9”x48” table, 3 phase, digital read out
- David White auto level transit
- Heavy duty 8-ton hydraulic cherry picker
- Walker J196 air lift
- Kalamazoo metal cutting band saw
- 2 Milwaukee saws
- Ram Air compressor 220 – 80 gal.?
- Heavy duty air press
- Hydraulic 16-ton pipe bender on stand
- Lincoln arc welder
- ESAB migmaster 275 welder
- ESAB power cut 1250 plasma cutter w/bottle & cart
- Tool Craft 17” 432 drill press
- Delta scroll saw on stand
- Skil 12” compound miter saw
- Craftsman 6” belt sander & 9” disc sander combo
- Craftsman router table
- Craftsman radial arm saw
- Heavy duty motor stand
- Generac 5550 w/generator
- Lincoln “pipe line special” shield arc 250 on trailer, diesel
- Large A frame rack, roll around
- Yale chain hoist
- Wards 6” joiner
- Several squirrel cage fans
- 6’ box blade
- Milwaukee 14” chop saws
- Milwaukee 14” dry cut machine
SO MANY TOOLS!!!!
- Huge assortment of Snap On, Craftsman, SK, Armstrong wrenches, sockets, misc. hand tools, etc.
- Complete set of Snap On standard wrenches
- gear pullers
- lots of auto electric meters
- lots of misc. air tools
- cresent wrenches
- 2 – Craftsman bench grinders on roll around stand
- Several metal stand/rollers
- Large Wilton vice
- Several calipers
- Rigid 48” & 36” pipe wrenches
- Lots of O rings
- Dewalt 18V cordless tool set
- Milwaukee right angle drill
- Milwaukee Sawzall
- Milwaukee worm drive circular saw
- Porter Cable Sawzall
- Lots of misc. grinder wheels, wire wheels, etc. NEW
- Grizzly vice
- Grizzly 6” grinder
- Hall valve refacer
- Lots of clasps, hooks, chains, booms, etc.
- Folding ATV ramps
- Lots of misc. steel: plate, pipe, angle iron, etc.
- Misc. floor jacks
- 7 – 6’ steel shop carts on wheels
- Misc. old engines, transmissions, etc.
- Heavy gage 1” sq. wire
- Misc. shop desks, tool cabinets, bolt & nut bins, etc.
- Misc. saw horses
- Homemade sheet metal roller
- Lots of heavy duty hydraulic hoses
- Heavy duty welding leads on spool
- Mechanics stool/creeper
- Multiple torch tanks
- Old fridges
- Misc. rear ends
- Antique cash register
- Lots of big C clamps
- Yard tools
- 6’, 8’ & 24’ fiberglass ladders
- Misc. welding helmets
- Lots of misc. vehicle wiring components
- Large lot of used horseshoes
- Lots of misc. nuts, bolts, etc.
- Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale. Cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for May 11th only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.