PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
SATURDAY, JULY 8TH AT 9 AM
Address: 2700 Seneca Rd. Nixa, MO 65714
Directions: From Hwy 160 in Nixa take Riverdale Rd. west 2.7 miles to Seneca Rd. turn left on Seneca Rd. go approx. .6 miles to sale on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Auctioneer’s Notes: Many hunting gear items, owner was a Colorado hunting guide for years!
Owners: Ted & Marilyn Buff
- 2000 Toyota Tacoma pickup, runs good, manual windows & locks, 4 cyl., cold air, 6’ bed, 2 WD, 136,000k miles, VIN #4TANL42N4YZ655116
- 1968 Massey Ferguson 135 tractor, 4 cyl., gas, meter shows 0218 hrs., good rubber
- Massey Ferguson 135 tractor, meter shows 3588 hrs., new rubber
- John Deere X300 riding mower, hydrostat transmission, 775 hrs., 42” cut
- 2001 Kodiak flatbed utility trailer w/ramps, 82” x 16’, 3500 lb axles
- Chevy 8’ pickup bed trailer
- 6’ Bush Hog mod. 306 bush hog
- County Line 22 ton log splitter, Kohler motor
- 3pt. angle blade
- 6’ antique spring tooth digger
- Several misc. corral panels
- Weed eater 20” push mower
- Stihl FS45 weed eater
- Sears air compressor
- Misc. stock tanks
- Misc. used T posts, pipe and steel
- Misc. yard tools & hand tools
- Tucker custom made saddle, 15” seat
- Misc. saddles
- Head stalls, bits, farrier tools, saddle pads, gun scabbards, saddle panniers & more!
- Lots of used horse shoes
- Greenworks 1700 psi power washer
- Vehicle ramps
- Misc. lumber
- Misc. wire & scrap
- Several pocket knives, Buck, Case, etc.
- Several antler mounts
- Misc. canning supplies
- Coin master metal detector
- Several misc. antique collectibles
- Antique RC Allen cash register
- Lebus pulley
- Antique lineman hook set
- Springfield Mill & Lumber antique thermometer
- Several antique paintings
- 2 – Lazy Boy recliners
- Too much to list! Lots of nice items!
Auction Terms: Cash/Check/CC (3.5% fee) Accepted; Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. All items sold as/where is!