Personal Property Auction
Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 9:30 am
Address: 5631 N. Farm Rd. 215 Strafford, MO 65757
Owners: Cliff & Kim Akers
Directions: From the intersection of I-44 & Hwy 65 in Springfield head North on Hwy 65 approx. 5 miles to Hwy C. Turn east on Hwy C, follow 1.4 miles to Farm Rd. 215, turn right. Follow FR 215 approx .3 miles to sale on right. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Auctioneer’s Notes: Don’t miss this auction! Lots of like new items, very clean sale! Something for everyone!
- 2018 Coachman Freedom Ultralite Express Camper, 292 BHDS, 33’, w/13’ slideout, outdoor kitchen, front auto jack, like new, very nice!
- 2018 LS XR3135 tractor w/LL3116 loader, 40 hrs., shuttle shift, 12 sp., 4x4, dual hydraulic remotes, 35 HP, like new!
- JD D110 riding lawn mower, 42” cut, 92 hrs., hydrostat
- 2018 Kodiak utility trailer, 7’ x 18’, 3500 lb axles, w/ramps
- Rhino TW15 5’ bushhog, NEW
- Rhino 6’ angle blade
- Husqvarna 22” cut push mower, AWD
- Bernina Q-matic Q24 computerized quilting machine, 12’ table, w/zippered leaders, laser light pointer, ruler base, red snappers, pink gripper, excellent condition, low hours, mod. #Q24-73200455
- Antique New Home sewing machine, very nice!
- Pfaff hobby lock 2.0 surger
- Brother scan & cut, CM550 & CM650W
- Kenmore sewing machine
- Lots of batting, fabric, sewing notions, misc. sewing items!
- Fender Squire Affinity series guitar w/case
- Fender Champion 20 amp
- Whirlpool HE front load washer/dryer, nice!
- Cowboy print 7’ couch & loveseat, clean!
- 2 oak dining tables w/leaf, 6 chairs & 4 chairs
- 2 oak swivel bar stools
- 2 - Oak china hutches, lighted
- Several oak end tables, sofa tables, dressers w/mirrors, etc.
- 2 oak bedframes, good shape!
- Several flatscreen TV’s, various sizes
- Pine TV stand, nice!
- Fabric chair & ottoman
- Electric Lazy Boy recliner
- Oak rocker/glider
- Oak bookshelf
- Several desks
- Queen Temperpedic mattress, nice!
- Dyson big ball multi floor vacuum, Dyson DC 33 vacuum, Bissell Pet Pro Shampooer
- Marble top tea cart
- Lots of misc. fiesta ware dishes, glassware, crockpots, silverware, etc.
- Antique oil lamps
- Office chairs
- File cabinets
- Kids rocker
- 5’x7’ floral area rug
- Nordic Track Treadmill
- Misc. suitcases
- Steamer iron
- Several pet gates
- Kong XL dog crate
- Tommy Armour silverback left-handed golf clubs
- Wooden sleds
- Lots of misc. books, old albums (lots of country)
- Misc. Christmas décor
- 8’ conference table
- “Friendly Village” 8 pc. Set dishes
- Set of Burlington Northern annual plates
- Outdoor windmill
- John Deere thermometer
- Railroad Crossing sign
- Weber gas grill
- Charbroil grill
- Several Seiko “annual” clocks
- Misc. wall décor
- Stihl KM56 RC straight shaft weed eater w/edger
- Poulan leaf blower
- Husqvarna 120 Mark II chain saw
- Honda 2600 psi power washer
- 3-ton floor jack
- Several Kobalt toolboxes on wheels
- Ryobi 8” bench grinder
- 11 gal. portable air tank
- Lots of misc. power tools, hand tools, Craftsman, Klein, Snap On, Nesco, etc.
- Pittsburgh creeper, new
- Approx. 25 - 6’ T posts
- Misc. life jackets, boating items
- Diesel cans
- Metal cabinets
- 2 floor jack stands
- US general pro toolbox
- Bosch cordless drill
- Lenox whole saw kit
- Kobalt 12V inflator
- Wagner spray gun
- Pancake compressor
- Lots of misc. yard tools
AUCTION TERMS: Cash/Check Accepted; Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until check clears.