AUCTION STILL ON IN THE RAIN! LOTS OF COVER TO SELL UNDER!
Real Estate &
Saturday, May 21st at 9 AM
Address: 1512 Riverdale Rd. Ozark, MO
Directions: From Hwy 160 in Nixa, Mo turn east on Riverdale Dr. follow .7 miles to Riverdale Rd. and turn right. Follow 2 miles to auction on right. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owner: Dave Carnahan
Auctioneer’s Notes: This highly sought-after home on acreage in Christian County is well maintained and a great opportunity for anyone looking for a quiet area just on the outskirts of town within Nixa School district. This home is full of high-quality modern furniture & décor as well as nice tools & shop items. Vehicles and large ticket items are all in great condition and well taken care of! Mr. Carnahan is moving out of state and is selling all his estate before he goes. Don’t miss this rare auction!
Want to walk thru the home? Click on the link below to take a tour!
Real Estate: Sells at approx. 12 PM (CST)
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, May 1st from 2 PM to 3 PM
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a beautiful Ozark, MO home on 8.59 +/- acres. Set back from the road lies a 4,400 +/- total sq. ft. seamless steel siding home with large composite deck porches & a 26’x36’ 3 car garage. This basement home includes 4 beds & 3.5 baths with open floor plan & 15’ ceilings, mud room, lots of hard wood floors, stainless steel appliances in kitchen, large kitchen island with granite counter tops, large storage area in basement, large wet bar in basement, bathroom w/handicap walk in tub, office space and a small orchard w/pear and apple trees. Home has a water softener, propane HW heater w/recirc pump and all steel siding, windows and roof are only 3 years old. This property is a homeowner’s dream w/ a 48'x60' shop including 3 - 12’x14’ overhead doors on front and 2 – 8’x7’ overhead doors in back as well as a Bend Pak 9k lb. car lift in the center bay, shop also includes a ½ bath on the beautiful, quiet & highly sought-after Riverdale Rd. 2021 taxes $3,682.00. Nixa Schools
Sell at 11:30 am (CST)
- 2004 Chevy SSR truck, hard top/convertible, 5.3 V8, all leather, power everything, 20” wheels, 132k miles, Slick!
- 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ, 4 cyl., loaded, 102k miles, leather, power seats/windows/locks, remote start, heated seats & Bluetooth, new tires, sunroof, VIN #1G1PG5SB2E7472486 - TITLE MAY BE DELAYED IN RECIEVING DUE TO WAITING ON DMV TITLE TRANSFER!
- 1998 Ranger Sport R82 bass boat, 18’, 7’4” beam, w/ ‘98 Mercury 175 EFI motor, dual console, 3 bank charger, Minnekota Maxxum 70 lb trolling motor, Hummingbird electronics, great shape, well maintained!
- 2014 Club Car golf cart, gas, windshield, top, custom wheels, fold down backseat, great shape, VIN#PR1117-190052
- 2010 Kawasaki Mule 610, 4 WD, aluminum wheels, 618 hrs., great shape!
- 2015 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 custom, 4k miles, windshield, 2 saddle bags, PRIOR SALVAGE TITLE!
- Husqvarna PZ72 zero turn mower, 72” cut, air ride seat, dual tanks, Kohler 31 HP motor, hr. meter not working, great shape!
- 2014 Cub Cadet RZT S54 zero turn mower, 54” cut, Kawasaki 23 HP motor, 184 hrs., 4-wheel steer, cruise control
- John Deere 757 Z Trak zero turn mower, 57” cut, Kawasaki 25 HP motor, 335 hrs.
- Grasshopper 618 zero turn mower w/SL61 front deck, Kohler motor, 440 hrs.
- Craftsman DYT4000 riding mower, Kohler 19 HP motor
- 2013 Utility trailer, 5’x10’ w/ramp & list assist
Guns: Sell at 10:30 AM (CST)
Guns will be held offsite until sale day!
- Mark-7 Revolution commercial automatic reloader
- Winchester Model 94 AE, lever action, .44 Mag, big loop w/saddle ring, Slick! Ser. # 6260914
- Inter Arms mod. 92 SRC, lever action, .357 mag-.38 spl., Ser. # K102710
- Browning A bolt 7MM mag, w/Muzzle break, ser. #86179NV817
- Browning Citori over/under 20-gauge shotgun, 2 ¾” & 3”, ventilated rib barrel, SLICK! #24725MM131
- P. Beretta over/under 12 ga. Shotgun, 2 ¾” & 3”, ventilated rib barrel, 686 Onyx. ser. # L58373B
- Remington 870 mag. 12 ga. Pump, 2 ¾” or 3”, vent. Ribbed barrel, Slick, #A385712M
- Kriss Vector CRB black semi auto, 9 MM rifle, w/glock clip, #919C007854
- Rock River Arms AR-15, w/Mag pull grip & stock, flip up peep site, #KT3002963
- Provectus AR-15, mag pull stock, #PR00046
- Anderson AR-15 “Zombie Outbreak”, #15161432
- DP 12 double barreled pump shotgun, 16 round capacity, #DP22820
- Ruger Super Red Hawk stainless steel revolver, .44 mag., w/Nikon 1.5 to 4.5 scope, 9.5” barrel, Slick!, #550-99833
- Browning Buck Mark semi auto, target pistol, .22 LR, w/scope & bipod, #655NV24089
- Armi mod. TA76, .22 revolver, #B39105
- Wards Western Field mod. 87-SB87-TA, single shot or semi-auto
- Winchester Mod. 190 semi auto .22, #720775
- Mossberg S51M, .22 cal., semi auto
- Remington target master, mod. 510 single shot .22, S, L, or LR
- Traditions inline .50 cal. Muzzle loader, w/scope, #14-13025856-03
- Vega Force VR 16, 5.95 cal., airsoft, w/red dot scope, #AGG01366
- Leupold Vari-X III, 4.5x14 scope
- Leupold D-EVO 6x20 fixed power optic
- Leupold LCO red dot scope
- 16,000 rounds of 9MM brass casing
- 5,000 rounds of 9MM bullets, 124 gr.
- Agri Fab pull behind seeder
- Remington electric pole saw
- Echo backpack leaf blower
- 2 – Craftsman weed eaters
- Husqvarna Industrial cordless weed eater
- Craftsman 22” weed trimmer
- Pittsburg 3 ton floor jack
- Porter Cable drill press
- Grizzly G O 555P 14” band saw
- Rigid 12” mitre saw on stand
- Craftsman 16” scroll saw
- Belt/Disc sander
- Kobalt aluminum truck tool box
- Several roll around tool boxes
- Approx. 10 Gladiator roll around cabinets
- Aluminum cargo carrier
- Heavy Duty bench vise
- Craftsman industrial bench grinder
- 2 wheel dolly
- 2 – 8’ Gladiator work tables
Werner 16’ aluminum ext. ladder
- Several misc. fiberglass ladders
- Bio Smart infrared heater
- Stihl MS 170 chain saw
- Portable air tank
- Max Air 48” shop fan
- Lots of misc. power tools
- Several misc. cordless tools
- Craftsman shop vac
- Craftsman 33 gal. air compressor
- Craftsman 2800 PSI power washer
- Garage creepers
- Brute mop bucket
- Lots of misc. lawn chairs
- Lots of misc. camping supplies
- Leupold BX-1 McKenzie 10x42 binoculars
- Cream colored leather couch and 2 oversized chairs
- 9’ glass table w/white base & 8 black leather chairs
- 4 black leather movie theatre recliners
- TV console with electric fireplace
- Several TV cabinets, end tables, décor tables, etc.
- LG front load washer & dryer
- Whirlpool fridge, black, super clean!
- Modern glass octagon table & 4 black leather chairs
- Several desks & office chairs
- Brother PE800 sewing machine
- Brother XL-2600i sewing machine
- Go Big accu quilt
- Accu quilt Studio 2 manual commercial style fabric cutter w/die
- Brother PE 180D sewing machine, Disney edition
- Lots of sewing supplies and notions
- 10’ shuffle board
- Lots of lawn furniture, chairs and benches, outdoor furniture covers
- Several pieces of exercise equipment
- 2 - Roomba vacuums
- Several flatscreen TV’s various sizes 30” to 70”
- Several pieces of artwork, vases, décor items, too much to list!
- Autographed Schwarzkopf picture
- Lots of Christmas décor
- Various pots, pans, dishes & glassware
Real Estate/Auction Terms: Cash, check, & CC (3.5% fee) accepted. Real Estate requires $30,000 down payment day of sale cash or check only balance in cash on or before 45 days. No contingency contract. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty dated May 21, 2022 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. 10% buyers premium for online (Hibid) bidders only! Bank letter of credit/funds required for online bidders bidding over $10,000.00