REAL ESTATE & ESTATE AUCTION
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29TH AT 10 AM
Address: 486 Tower Rd. Marshfield, MO 65706
Directions: From I-44 in Marshfield, MO take exit 103 (Marshall Rd.) to roundabout and turn right on Hwy CC (Marshall Rd. North). Follow approximately 5.6 miles to Tower Rd. and turn left. Follow .4 miles to property on Right.
Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owner: Doreen Taylor and the late Rob Taylor
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, Oct. 16th 2 to 3 PM
Real Estate: Sells at 12 PM (CST)
To be sold in 2 tracts or its entirety!
Tract 1: 3.26 +/- Acres with a very nice 2,334 +/- sq. ft. 5 bed/3 bath house within a few minutes’ drive to I-44 in Marshfield, MO! This 2-story home includes a huge laundry/mud room with 3 beds/2 baths on main level and 2 beds/1 bath upstairs. This home has tons of cabinet space! Home has 2 car garage, well & septic. Sitting on the back deck you can enjoy large mature trees and heavily wooded land, great for wildlife & lots of privacy! Home has newer gas HVAC and water softener. Marshfield schools!
Tract 2: 3.26 +/- Acres of timber on a corner lot with road frontage on 2 sides!
- 2013 Toyota Tundra, 4 door, 5.7 L V8, 6 1/2’ bed w/cover, 145,000 miles, 2WD, Power window/locks, Nice!
- 12’x20’ portable building
- Craftsman YT 3000 riding mower, 353 hrs.
- Craftsman electric chainsaw
- Craftsman 12” bandsaw/sander
- Bosch jigsaw
- Williams ½” driver set
- Williams 3/8” driver set
- Several Snap On wrenches
- Shop Fox W1671 Mortising machine
- Little Giant ladder
- Aluminum ext. ladder
- Werner 6’ fiberglass step ladder
- Misc. toolboxes
- Milwaukee hole saw kit
- Westward socket set
- Admiral compound mitre/sliding saw
- Task Force 10” bench table saw
- Shop vac
- Speedaire air compressor
- Misc. yard tools
- Misc. chisels & punches
- 10 – new 6’ T posts
- Approx. 30 used 6’ Tposts
- 1 roll Oklahoma brand barb wire
- 10’ new gate
- 10 gal. ATV sprayer, NIB
- Receiver hitch cargo carrier
- Car ramps
- Scotts yard seeder
- Predator pressure washer
- Small live animal trap
- Misc. gas/diesel jugs
- Mossburg mod. 800 A bolt action .308, w/Bushnell 3x9 scope
- Ruger 10/22, .22 LR semi auto, w/Lasermax laser
- Rohm mod. 66, .22 magnum revolver, 6 shot
- Ruger LCP semi auto, .380 w/Lasermax laser
- RIF Mosin Nagant 91, Russian rifle
- 1931 Russian bolt action rifle
- Antique military rifle w/bayonet
- Misc. ammo: approx. 2,000 rds. .22 LR; 38 spec.; 30-30; 243; 9mm; approx. 200 rds. 308; 200 rds. Eley Subsonic ammo
- Zager Easy play Mod. ZAD-20 E/N 6 string guitar, brand new, never played!
- Yamaha keyboard
- Misc. drones
- New Jersey Devils signed Hockey stick – signed by llya Kovalchuk
- Falcon Corto spear gun
- 3 – older knives
- Misc. camping supplies
- Ashley dual electric reclining sofa
- Ethan Allen fabric chairs
- Electric fireplace
- Samsung wifi flatscreen TV, 3 months old
- Samsung side by side fridge
- GE washer & dryer – super capacity plus
- Large oak table w/2 leaves & 8 chairs
- Large curved desk
- OMA treadmill
- Hon metal file cabinet
- Oak bed & dresser set – new mattress never used
- Antique vanity w/mirror
- Vintage dresser w/tiger oak & jewelry drawers
- Vintage drop well dresser
- Queen adjustable poster bed & 2 end tables
- Settee chair – newly upholstered
- Book shelf
- Misc. Christmas décor
- Several pieces of misc. oak furniture
- Outdoor metal table w/umbrella & 4 chairs
- Outdoor wicker set
- Outdoor storage box
- Misc. toys
- Lots of misc. pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- Homer Laughlin China set approx. 100 years old
- Misc. glassware & décor
- Too much to list!
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale cash or check only, balance due on or before 45 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty for October 29, 2022 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear.