REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2023 AT 10 AM
140 S. Tanglewood Dr.
Ozark, MO 65721
Directions: From Hwy 65 and Hwy CC/State Hwy J in Ozark, MO follow State Hwy J/Hwy NN east approx. 2.2 miles to S. Tanglewood Dr. and turn left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: The late Melvin & Janice Van Pelt
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, October 1st from 2 to 3 PM!
Real Estate: Sells at 11:30 AM!
Looking for a beautiful home to make your own don’t miss this 1.34 +/- acres in Ozark, MO at the corner of NN & S. Tanglewood. This beautiful lot of mature shade trees provides a tranquil feeling with easy access to Hwy 65 as well as shopping & restaurants. This all-brick home built in 1977 has tons of storage & space with 2,640+/- sq. ft. (per assessor) and 3 beds/2.5 baths. Home includes 2 large living areas as well as a large, enclosed patio room and has tons of potential for updating into your dream home! A 2-car garage and a 22’x22’ shop building with overhead door provides lots of space for storage & projects! Ozark Schools.
2022 Taxes: $1,796.97
Vehicles sell following Real Estate
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty, 4x4, V8 Triton, ext. cab, bed cover, 135,300 +/- miles, good tires, 8’ bed, power windows/locks, gas, VIN#1FTNX21L8XEE40986
- 2005 Ford Explorer XLT, Advancetrac RSC, 200,481 miles, good tires, 3rd row seating, 2WD, VIN#1FMZU63K85UB96079
- 1991 Ford XLT Lariat EFI, power windows/locks, 80,076 miles, Does Not run, VIN#1FTDF15NXMNB19807
- 2014 Husqvarna riding mower, mod. GT52XLS, 52” cut, 119 hrs.
- Craftsman FS 5500 riding mower, 42” cut, 500 hrs.
- DR Leaf & Lawn vacuum
- Craftsman 33 gal. air compressor
- Earthquake tiller
- 2 – push mowers
- Craftsman drill press
- Steel shop table
- Power Kraft 10” radial arm saw
- Misc. weed eaters
- Misc. yard tools
- Misc. ladders
- Bench vice
- Large work bench
- Craftsman tool box
- Saw horses
- Misc. gas cans
- Misc. hand tools
- Abernathy cedar chest
- 3 - Barrister bookcases
- Ridgeway grandfather clock
- 2 leather recliners
- Large entertainment center
- Vintage chairs & end tables
- Several dining table & chair sets
- Vintage Philco radio
- Vintage Western Electric telephone switchboard
- Vintage Northwestern Microfilm viewer
- Vintage Sky Buddy & Hallicrafters desktop shortwave receiver
- Collection of vintage & antique phones
- Several vintage & antique Western electric and southwestern bell phone memorabilia
- Misc. rocking chairs
- Vintage marble top coffee table
- Vintage sectional with wooden table console
- 2 – flatscreen TV’s
- Several vintage oil paintings
- Haier small deep freeze
- Quilts & crochet blankets
- Singer sewing machine
- Several desks
- Panasonic microwave
- Superia huffy bike
- Milk glass
- Vintage lamps
- Vintage Smurfs, Kermit the Frog, Winnie the Pooh, Pac Man, Star Wars collector glassware
- Griswold cast iron skillet
- Indian décor
- 3 – Antique Prince Albert tobacco cans
- 2 – meter amateur (ham) radio equipment
- Nikko amplifier
- Yamaha stereo tuner
- Antique catchers mask
- Vintage Hutch 530 boxing glove
- Misc. toy train, some cast iron
- Lots of book cases
- Vintage teletype machines
Too much to list! Lots of vintage 1970’s & antique items and furniture!
Real Estate/Auction Terms: 10% down day of sale cash or check only, balance due on or before 45 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty for Friday, October 20th only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. All items sold as is/where is. Cash/Check/CC (3.5% fee) accepted.