Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
Saturday, September 9th at 9:30 AM
Address: 2151 N. Farm Rd. 227 Strafford, MO 65757
Directions: From Strafford, MO head South on Hwy 125, go 3 miles to Hwy YY (E. Division St.), turn East, go .5 miles to FR 227 & turn North, follow .8 miles to sale on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: Lil Smith & the late Gene Smith
Live Webcast/Online bidding available on select items highlighted in red! Online bidding at - https://essickauction.hibid.com
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, August 13th from 2 to 3 PM!
Real Estate: Sells at 11 AM
Don’t miss this immaculate 10 +/- acres in Strafford, MO! On this tranquil, well-manicured property sits a 3,530 +/- sq. ft. 3 bed/3 bath brick home. This home includes granite counter tops, large living & dining area upstairs, large living area and game area w/wet bar in basement, 1 gas & 1 wood fireplace, lots of storage, large fenced backyard and a 2-car garage. This home is extremely clean and well maintained with newer roof. Property includes asphalt drive leading to home and 34’x54’ drive thru shop building w/2 overhead doors (15’x12’) shop is insulated and lined with metal and includes stove. Sitting mid property, a 24’x32’ shop w/2 – 9’x10’ overhead doors and a 16’x24’ loafing shed. The property has good fences & pond. Strafford Schools.
Webcast online items highlighted in red sell following real estate!
- 2019 Ford F-250, FX4, 6.7 L power stroke diesel, 4x4, just 13,300 miles, leather, heated and cooled seats, electric inverter, VIN # 1FT7W2BT0KEE53511, SLICK!
- 1969 Ford Mustang convertible, auto trans, 351 Windsor motor, needs minor work (door latch, window, trunk liner), newer paint job, believed original interior, 67,000 miles, VIN # 9F03H120143
- John Deere Gator TX, 1 owner, windshield, manual dump bed, great rubber, 990 hrs., Great shape!
- 2000 Yamaha Grizzly 600 ultramatic 4 wheeler, 4x4, 1004 miles, great rubber, windshield, great shape!
- EX Mark Lazer XP zero turn mower, 72” cut, 1170 hrs., 31 HP liquid cooled mower
- 1998 6’6” x 13’ utility trailer w/ramps, 16” wheels, 6,000 lb axles, weed eater racks
- Cub Cadet riding mower, 230 hrs., 52” cut
- Single bottom plow
- 3 pt. gooseneck trailer mover
- Marlin 39A Mountie lever action .22, mfr. 1955, great shape! #M12793
- DPMS 223 cal., 5.56 MM, mod. A-15, w/pursuit XL 1x25 red dot, #F172885K
- Smith & Wesson 45 colt revolver, 25-5, 1955 Target, 6 ½” barrel, #N660561
- Ruger Red Hawk, 45 colt stainless revolver, 4.2” barrel, 45 ACP, #504-08355
- Traditions 1858 New Armory revolver, .44 cal percussion, made in Italy, #R352418
- H&R Topper model 158 single shot .410, full choke, #AF232989
- H&R Topper single shot .410, full choke, 3”, #BA578645
- Ruger Vaquero .45 revolver, 6 shot, single action, case hardened #55-36659
- Glock 17 semi auto 9MM, 18 rd., #TZ391 US
- Sears Ted Williams, Mod. 3T, semi auto, .22, #34907
- Marlin Glenfield mod. 75, semi auto, .22, #26411764
- Marlin mod. 882 stainless steel, bolt action, .22 mag., #02335331
- Remington old single shot 12 ga. Side hammer, cracked stock
- Stevens mod. 87A, .22, semi auto/single, doesn’t fire
- Red Head safe
- Misc. knives
- Pioneer XFG 6500 watt generator
- ATV Cycle country snow blade
- Schumacher 2/40/200 fast charger/starter/generator
- Squirrel cage fan
- Stihl BG 56C blower
- Stihl 021 chain saw
- Stihl FS38 weed eater (doesn’t run)
- Milwaukee chop saw
- Dewalt cordless drill set
- Lincoln battery operated grease gun
- Craftsman cordless drill set
- Pro pneumatic 5.5 HP 125 PSI air compressor
- Heavy duty vice on stand
- Craftsman tool box
- Craftsman bench grinder
- Misc. weed eaters
- Misc. power tools & hand tools
- Wrench sets
- Socket sets
- Jobox tool box
- Misc. tool boxes
- Misc. jack stands
- Come alongs
- Misc. shop items, too much to list!
- Several bedroom sets – beds, dressers, chest of drawers, bedside tables, vintage & NICE!
- Leather lift chair
- Play Master Pool table & accessories, nice!
- Lane cedar chest w/padded top
- TV cabinet
- Leather swivel bar stools (5)
- Glass top table & 6 chairs
- Dining table w/leaf & 2 chairs
- Misc. chairs
- Vintage record player, doesn’t work
- Lots of display cabinets
- Large Salem metal sign
- Concrete flower pots
- Cast iron yard décor
- Outdoor table & chairs
- Bakers rack
- Misc. costume jewelry & watches
- Precious Moments dolls
- Pride go go ultra buggy, like new!
- Pressure cooker
- Fuel tank
- Milk cans
- Hanson model 60 dairy scale
- Misc. cast iron
- Radio flyer wagons
- Ford bar stool
- Shop desk
- Frigidaire fridge
- Several misc. paintings/prints, Thomas Kinkade & more!
- Misc. Christmas & seasonal décor
- Too much to list! Lots of very clean, nice items & furniture!
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 45 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty for Sept. 9, 2023 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. All items sold as/where is! Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. Firearms held offsite until auction day! 10% buyer’s premium for online bidders only. Online/Webcast bidding available on select items only.