REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
SATURDAY, JULY 16TH AT 9 AM
1951 N. FARM RD. 81
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65802
Directions: From Hwy 266 in North Springfield, MO turn right onto FR 89, follow approx. 1 mile to FR 124 and turn left. Go approx. 1 mile to FR 81 & turn right, follow .4 miles to auction on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: Barbara Peak & the late Don Peak
Real Estate will be sold in 2 tracts or its entirety!
Real Estate sells at 11 am:
Live and webcast bidding available on real estate ONLY at essickauction.hibid.com
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, June 26th from 3 - 4 PM (CST)
This is a beautiful 20 +/- acres in Springfield, MO with a combination of pasture & timber! Property will be sold in 2 tracts or its entirety! Ash Grove School District.
Tract 1: This tract provides a beautiful drive up a well-maintained lane to 10 +/- acres of pasture & timber. This tract includes a 1,056 +/- sq. ft. home w/3 beds & 1 bath. Home has updated flooring in living, central HVAC, electric HW heater & gas furnace. Tract 1 includes several outbuildings such as a 14’x8’ chicken house, 8’x8’ kids playhouse w/covered porch, as well as other storage/outbuildings. Tract 1 also includes a 14’x24’ carport.
Tract 2: 10 +/- acres of open pasture & timber! Great for building your dream home! Road frontage on FR 81.
Guns sell following Real Estate!
- Survive A Storm 4 x 6 bolt down storm shelter w/inswing door
- Colt Sporter competition H bar AR-15, .223 w/Bushnell scope
- Anderson AR-15, cal. 556 w/Bushnell red dot
- Remington mod. 700 bolt action 7MM mag w/Nikon 4x12 scope
- Ruger 57 semi auto pistol, 5” barrel, 5.7 cal, 2 – 20 round mags, Brown
- Canik TP9 SA mod. 2, semi auto 9MM, w/ 2 – 18 rd. mags, never fired, w/OWB holster
- Sig Sauer P320 semi auto 9 MM, 1 – 15 rd. mag
- FNH, FNX-9 semi auto, w/3 – 16 rd. mags
- S&W M&P shield EZ, semi auto 9 MM, never fired, 2 mags
- Ruger Wrangler .22 LR 6 shot revolver
- Heritage .22 LR 6 shot revolvers, 6.5” barrel
- Heritage .22 LR, 6 shot revolver, snake skin grip
- Bearman model BBG, .22 mag, DB pistol
- Phoenix Arms HP 22, semi auto, .22 LR
- Ruger LCP semi auto .380, 2 mags
- 500 gal. propane tank
- 250 gal. propane tank
- 1966 Ford Falcon Fatura
- 2006 River 4'x8' utility trailer
- 3 – 12’ galvanized farm gates
- 10’ overhead engine dolly w/casters
- Troy Built Mustang 42” cut, Kohler 22 HP motor
- Husqvarna string trimmer mower
- Craftsman front tine tiller
- Rigid 48” pipe wrench
- Stihl 028 chainsaw
- Stihl 170 chainsaw
- Homelite super XL chainsaw
- Black max 3.5 HP San Born air compressor
- Cleveland bench vice, several other vices
- Marco 1 & Dayton bench grinder
- Lots of nuts & bolts
- Lots of misc. hand tools, air tools, yard tools, chains, etc.
- Lots of misc. sockets/wrenches
- Tap & Die set
- Heavy impacts
- Several Williams sockets
- Several C clamps
- Misc. ladders
- Barrel dollies
- Several hand tools – Proto, Wright, Williams, etc.
- 4’x6’x1” steel plate
- Wheel barrel
- Several misc. T posts
- Lots of misc. scrap
- Lots of items not even went through yet! Don’t miss this auction!
- Whirlpool washer
- Roper Dryer
- Cedar rocking chair
- Some misc. furniture
- Chest type deep freeze
- Sealy Posturepedic hybrid bed w/adjustable base
- Lots of furniture not even gone through yet! Keep checking back often!
Real Estate/Auction Terms: Cash, check, & CC (3.5% fee) accepted. Real Estate requires 10% down payment day of sale, cash or check only balance in full on or before 45 days. No contingency contract. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction & Realty dated July 16, 2022 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. 10% buyer’s premium for online (Hibid) bidders only! Bank letter of credit/funds required for real estate online bidders and form of picture ID prior to bidding, no exceptions.