Absolute Real Estate &
Real Estate Only-Friday, Nov. 20th at 6:00 pm
Held at the O’Bannon Community Center
315 E. Ramsey St. Buffalo, MO 65622
Personal Property-Saturday, Nov. 21st at 10am
31 Flint Ridge Rd.
Elkland, MO 65644
Directions: From Hwy 65 between Fair Grove & Buffalo turn right on MO-38, go 2.8 miles to Hwy F and turn left. Follow 2.3 miles to Flint Ridge Rd. and turn left, follow .3 miles to sale on right.
Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: Ross & Vivian Taylor
Auctioneer’s Notes: 189.54 +/- acres being sold ABSOLUTE (to the highest bidder)! Real Estate to be sold in 5 tracts or its entirety. Lots of farm equipment, shop & household items! Some items not even gone thru yet! Do not miss this auction!
Real Estate Preview – Sunday, Nov. 8th at 2pm sharp!
A hunter’s paradise, 189.54 +/- acres of mainly timber with a nice all brick 2,800 +/- total sq. ft. walkout basement home w/ 1,400 +/- sq. ft. upstairs and an oversized 2 car garage on main level. Home includes 3 beds/2 baths and a nice wood burning insert fireplace w/custom oak cabinets in kitchen. Basement has 1 bed/1 office, 1 car garage and is plumbed for an additional bathroom. Property includes a 30’x48’x10’ Hostetler steel truss building. Property has marketable timber with an opportunity for great building sites and located on a quiet dirt road. House is generator ready and located in Buffalo school district! Property being offered in 5 tracts or its entirety to the highest bidder!
Tract 1: Nice 10 +/- acres of mainly timber w/2,800 +/- total sq. ft. all brick home. 30’x48’x10’ steel truss, Hostetler building w/10’x10’ overhead door. Beautiful large shade trees with a pond. Subject to a 25’ easement on west side of property if Tract 2 sells to another buyer.
Tract 2: 100 +/- acres of timber. Will be given a 25’ easement on west side of Tract 1 to access property IF you are not a current neighboring property with access to Tract 2 already. This tract currently has an Enbridge Pipline (Ozark) LLC easement running thru property.
Tract 3: 19.54 +/- acres of timber w/road frontage.
Tract 4: 10 +/- acres of open & timber, has well, septic, and electric. Has recorded 20’ easement on east side of property to access tract 5. “Flint Ridge” road frontage.
Tract 5: 50 +/- acres of timber and open pasture w/pond. Access to land is per 20’ easement on tract 4.
- John Deere 555-A tract loader w/rear ripper
- Ford 8210 cab tractor, 8spd., 540 & 1,000 RPM PTO, 4,006 hrs.
- 2001 Ford F150 Triton V8, 4x4, Lariat, leather, heated seats, 4dr., hard bed topper, 236k miles
- 1982 Ford F250 XL, 4 spd., manual, 2WD, 400 motor, 216k miles
- Ford 8N tractor w/loader, 12V, gas
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5, 3spd., 6 cyl., rusted floor, needs work, shows 04408 miles
- 2008 Tracker 1448 aluminum flat bottom boat w/Tristar Trailer, 20” deep, Mercury 25 hp 4 stroke motor, console steering, Minnkota trolling motor, 42lb, great shape!
- 1978 Hydro sport 16’ fiberglass bass boat, 85 Johnson Javelin motor, stainless steel prop, w/trailer, needs water pump
- 14’ flatbottom boat, 32” & 48”
- 16’ aluminum canoe
- Long Model 1199 3pt. backhoe attachment
- Cub Cadet power shaft riding mower, 42” cut, 344 hrs., good shape
- Troy Built Pony riding mower, 42” cut
- 4’ King Kutter 3 pt. bush hog
- 5’ bushhog
- 4’x8’ 1998 Parkhurst tilt trailer
- Chevy truck bed trailer, no title
- 4’x8’ Homeade trailer, no title
- Dan User post hole digger, 12” & 6” bit
- 6’ Bushhog mod. 145 offset disc, pull type
- JD 7999-yard tractor, needs attention, rear tiller, Kohler motor
- Duerr 22 ton log splitter
- WW Apache 3pt. grinder/chipper, mod. #240C
- 3 pt. carryall
- 3pt. scissor jack
- 2 - 3 pt. angle blades
- 3 pt. scoop
- Misc. gates, bale rings, feeders, etc.
- Ford 8N rear fenders
- Lincoln Ranger GXT, welder/generator w/leads, only 8 hrs.
- Chicago mig 170 wire feed welder w/stand, NEW
- 2 – Coleman generators, 4k & 6,250
- Set of Harris torches w/gas bottle
- Approx. 6 rolls barb wire
- Sears Craftsman 50 gal. air compressor w/new motor
- Antique silky rake
- 4 – trailer house axles, 2 w/brakes
- 6 new rolls chain link wire, top rails, gates, posts, parts, new!
- DieHard 12v battery charger
- Colombian 4 ½” vice on stand
- Craftsman 22” 5.0 HP push weed trimmer
- Chicago 7” bridge table saw, used 1 time
- Lawnmower jack
- Misc. log chains
- Stihl 025 chainsaw
- Stihl FS 40C weed eater
- Poulan Pro weed eater/pole saw
- 10” belt drive table saw
- Chicago bench grinder on stand
- 48” high lift jack
- Agrifab lawnmower seeder
- 5 HP Evinrude boat motor
- Buffalo ¾” drive socket set
- Waterloo shop series tool box
- 36’ aluminum ext. ladder, other ladders
- Craftsman torque wrench
- Misc. welding hoods
- Reddy 55 kerosene heater, misc. kerosene heaters
- Lots of misc. hand tools, power tools, etc.
- 31’ x 10’ dog pen
- 36” Implement wheels
- Jugs 6129 2-wheel pitching machine
- Antique water pump
- Hoyt fast flight compound bow, overdraw, needs string, 28” draw, 60 to 70 lbs
- 2008 Diamond Redhead Kronik compound bow, 29” draw, 60 lb
- Golden Eagle Formula compound bow, 27” draw, 55 – 70lb
- Older Onieda & Jennings compound bows
- Fishing bow
- 2 pair waders, size med. & size 5
- Lots of misc. hunting, fishing & camping gear & equipment!
- Misc. hunting tents
- Meat saw
- Meat grinder
- Hanson Mod. 8910 scale
- Whirlpool washing machine
- Kenmore Dryer
- Whirlpool Gold 22 cu. Ft. fridge
- Kenmore fridge
- Marten house & telescoping poles, new
- Antique washboard
- Roper & Sears Cold Spot Chest deep freeze
- Smoky Mountain series smoker
- Several new hunter green shutters
- Park Bench
- Concrete yard ornaments
- 2 – Blue reclining lift chairs, good shape
- 2 – blue wall hugger rocker recliners
- Couch & 2 love seats
- Antique brass bed frame
- 2 dining tables & chairs
- Misc. Oak hutches
- Several end tables
- Misc. bedroom sets & dressers
- Several misc. folding chairs & stadium chairs
- Big Sky fire ring
- Jenny Lynn twin bedframe
- Several electric appliances & dishes
- Misc. coolers
- Misc. exercise equipment
- Misc. Christmas décor
- Too much to list! Some items not even gone thru yet!
Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 30 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for Nov. 20, 2020 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.