Real Estate & Estate Auction
Saturday, Nov. 28th at 10 am
1204 W. Beekman
Springfield, MO 65810
Directions: From Campbell & Republic Rd. in Springfield follow Republic Rd. west .9 miles to Quail Creek and turn South. Follow Quail Creek .6 miles to Beekman and turn right. Follow to sale on left. Look for Essick Auction Signs!
Owners: Estate of Shen & Agnes Lee
Real Estate Preview: Sunday, Nov. 15th at 2 PM to 3 PM!
Real Estate: Sells @ 11 AM Nov. 28th
This beautiful all brick home in Springfield, MO sits in the quiet Quail Creek (Phase III) subdivision just minutes from James River Expressway! This move in ready home is 2,054 +/- sq. ft. with a 3 bed/2bath split bedroom arrangement. Home has large rooms, high ceilings, granite countertops in the kitchen and nice crown molding throughout living area! A formal dining area that can also be used for an office to make this home just perfect for those working from home at this time! The corner lot offers a side entry 3 car garage with lots of mature trees, landscaping & irrigation system! Home will have new roof installed prior to closing of property! You won’t find many homes available in this popular neighborhood with this great location, so don’t miss your chance to own this beautiful home!
Wanda Gray - Elementary School
Wilson's Creek- Intermediate School
Cherokee- Middle School
Kickapoo- High School
- 2009 Honda Odyssey 5DR EX-L, 3rd row stow & go seating, leather, power everything, 158,132 miles
- LG top load washer, HE, large capacity
- Kenmore 500 series dryer
- Kenmore side by side fridge w/ice & water in door
- Craftsman 5.0/22 snowblower
- John Deere push mower
- Kenmore Chest deep freeze
- Several bedroom sets w/full beds, dressers, chest of drawers and side tables
- Singer sewing machine w/table
- Misc. artwork pieces
- 3 desks
- Leather chair
- Dining table w/6 chairs
- China cabinet
- Misc. hand and yard tools
- Scotts yard seeder
- Lots of pyrex dishes & misc. pots/pans
- Misc. linens & blankets
- Card table & chairs
- Misc. dishes, china, etc.
- Real Estate Terms: 10% down day of sale cash or check only, balance in cash on or before 45 days. Bank Letter of Credit required Day of Sale addressed to Essick Auction Service for Nov. 28, 2020 only. Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site.